Client Services Specialist
Growing investment management firm seeks a full time, Client Service Specialist. This position will work from our Beaverton office. Position is back-office/admin and typically not client-facing (think: emails/calls with clients and custodians regarding paperwork, not in-person meetings with clients explaining economy and investment portfolio).
ROI Financial is a boutique investment advisory firm that offers sophisticated investment management and active financial planning. You will be assigned to support clients rather quickly.
This position is full-time with benefits such as 401(k) with match, full medical and dental offered with employer contribution. Relaxed working environment with free parking and close to transit.
We are seeking a candidate who is organized and professional, focused on details, and has experience in customer service. Experience in the financial services industry in not required, but preferred.
- Previous experience in professional client service is recommended but not required.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism with confidential and sensitive information and all clients.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow and work independently.
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Greet clients before meetings, offer warm reception and schedule follow up meetings.
- Assist with servicing client relationships.
- Provide client relationship management by monitoring client communications and completing client requests (move money, consolidating accounts, granting website access, etc.).
- Create meeting agendas and take notes from dictation post meetings.
- Collaborate with client service team in preparation of client meetings (producing reports, gathering information).
- Communicate with clients verbally or in writing to inform or answer operational/administrative requests and inquiries and problem resolution.
- Monitor and initiate service requests with custodians on behalf of client.
- Assist tasks such as opening and closing accounts, reregistering accounts, client gifting, processing RMDs, and distributions.
- Create portfolios in portfolio management system and update CRM (Salesforce) and internal systems with client data.
- Oversee the correct execution of client service procedures for the firm. Continually research and implement more efficient and effective policies and procedures for client service/reporting expectations.
- Light office work, lobby presentation, supply refills, kitchen.
To be considered for this position your resume must be accompanied with a cover letter summarizing your experience and why your background would be a good fit for the position. In addition, please include your salary requirements in your cover letter. Please send application including resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org