I work with my clients to design a personal financial plan based on their life goals. This strategy focuses on helping them to become more confident and manage their financial objectives. It is designed to provide solutions to both answer your everyday and long-term financial questions and is personalized to meet the needs of high net worth individuals and small business owners. We continually monitor progress toward your financial goals and date your plan based on changes in market conditions and your individual situation.
I offer personal financial planning for retirement, retirement income strategies, retirement plan distribution, investments, tax management strategies, protection planning/family security, cash flow management strategies, education funding, estate planning strategies, and small businesses and divorce financial service.
My goal is to empower my clients with a solid, actionable financial plan to allow them to enjoy active and successful retirement—on their own terms. I will put my knowledge to work for you developing investment, tax planning, and estate planning strategies—all aimed at maintaining your financial independence and lifestyle. You’ve worked hard. Now, as retirement approaches, it’s your turn to redefine the second half of your life.
Married To: Michele Machuga-Johnson
Two Boys: Jax & Beckham
Other Details: Grew up in New York, moved to Oregon in 1992
Interests: Anything with the kids, hockey, soccer, triathlons, biking, skiing, golf, and traveling (both domestic and international)
- Bachelor of Science, 1992, Finance
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Rochester, NY
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ (CRPC®)
20 Years in Financial Planning
- 2012 – Present, CEO & Investment Advisor
Representative, ROI Financial, Beaverton, OR
- 2010 – 2012 Dougall Conradie, CPA
- 1993 – 2010, Advanced Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., Portland, OR
- Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., Diamond Ring Club, 2006
- Circle of Success—National Conference, 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1996
- Million Dollar Roundtable, 1996–2010
- Premier Performer, 1996–2010
- President’s Recognition Award, 1996–2010
- Advanced Advisor Group, 1999–2010
- National Franchise Advisor Council, 2008–2010